Hello Friends, if you are looking for the best ebook reader apps, then you are at the right place because here we will share some of the best ebook reader apps for android that are used for reading ebooks; these ebook reader apps are free and available on the google play store.
We all know how important it is to read books, but some people don’t have the space to carry a book all the time, so they need a solution that provides books on the go. In this case, we can use eBook reader apps. Yes, eBook reader apps can easily open a digital version of your book on your phone.
Here is the list of the top 10 best ebook readers apps for android.
- Best Ebook Reader App For Android
- #1. Google Play Books & Audiobooks
- #2. Amazon Kindle – Read eBooks, comics & more
- #3. ReadEra – book reader pdf, epub, word
- #4. eReader Prestigio: Book Reader
- #5. EBook Reader App
- #6. eBoox: Reader for fb2 epub zip books
- #7. EBook Reader & PDF Reader
- #8. FBReader: Favourite Book Reader
- #9. AlReader -any text book reader
- #10. PocketBook Reader free reading epub, pdf, cbr, fb2
- Final Words
- Frequently Asked Questions
So, let’s start the review of these best ebook reader apps for android.
Best Ebook Reader App For Android
In this article, we are going to review some of the best ebook reader apps for android that are most commonly used to read ebooks on your phone, all these ebook readers app are available on the google play store, and you can download these for free. Also, we will share the unique features of these apps and their pros and cons.
#1. Google Play Books & Audiobooks
Google Play Books is the Best Ebook Reader App for Android. It features a great interface and a bevy of features that make it easy to navigate. With Play Books, you can organize your books by series, author, and title or search between them and even download them for offline use.
The ebooks are popularly priced and many are free. Google Play Books reads PDFs, EPUBs, MOBI files, etc. it is the best android app which is used for online learning.
Highlight Features of Google Play Books & Audiobooks
- Several E-Book: It has a vast and ever-expanding selection of books in various genres
- Free & Paid E-Books: Google Play Books offers paid as well as several free ebooks too.
- Read or Listen: With this feature you can listen to ebooks too.
Pros and Cons of Google Play Books & Audiobooks
#2. Amazon Kindle – Read eBooks, comics & more
Amazon Kindle is the most popular Android Best Ebook Reader. It has a beautiful design and is easy to use. You can read your favorite books from a variety of categories: romance, mystery, science fiction, etc., or you can purchase new releases from Amazon’s Kindle Store.
You can also read your Kindle books on your computer or other devices with the free Kindle app. it is most popular android app in India to read books. More over, it is one of the best epub file reader apps for android.
Highlight Features of Amazon Kindle
- Download or Read: It allows you to download and read any of the millions of books.
- Free & Paid E-Books: This Best Ebook Reader Android app has free as well as paid e-books.
- Millions of Books: There are millions of books available in several categories.
Pros and Cons of Amazon Kindle
#3. ReadEra – book reader pdf, epub, word
ReadEra is the Android Best Ebook Reader. It offers you a large collection of books, magazines, and other reading materials in one place. You can read for hours without having to worry about eye strain or getting tired.
ReadEra is your perfect companion for reading on the go. It includes features such as fast download speed, bookmarking, and auto-scrolling for easy reading.
Highlight Features of ReadEra
- No register: You don’t have to register in the app to read your favorite book.
- Read books of all formats: This Best Ebook Reader App For Android supports several formats of book.
- Read & Download: You can download and read any of the books.
Pros and Cons of ReadEra
#4. eReader Prestigio: Book Reader
eReader Prestigio is a perfect and Best Ebook Reader Android for any avid reader. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to read books, download library books, and connect with your friends. More over, it is one of the best epub file reader apps for android.
You can even download eBooks from your local library. It also enables you to be able to read and view documents, books and magazines that are stored on your device. Prestigio is Android Best Ebook Reader and it’s perfect for those who love books but don’t want to carry them around everywhere they go.
Highlight Features of eReader Prestigio
- Night mode: You can also switch it to Night Mode for reading at night.
- Text-To-Speech: With this feature of this Best Ebook Reader App For Android you can listen to books.
- Multiple fonts: Change fonts and its size according to your convenience.
Pros and Cons of eReader Prestigio
#5. EBook Reader App
Ebook Reader is an Best eReader App that delivers a digital reading experience. The interface is similar to reading a regular book with a few interactive features to change how the text looks on the screen.
These features include changing the font, adjusting the line spacing, and creating bookmarks for your favorite pages which makes reading books on your phone or tablet truly pleasurable.
Highlight Features of EBook Reader
- Easy navigation: You can search and navigate any page in the book easily.
- Easy Interface: The app features a user-friendly interface, various reading modes
- Shop for ebooks: You can purchase any ebook in this Android Best Ebook Reader app easily.
Pros and Cons of EBook Reader & PDF Reader
#6. eBoox: Reader for fb2 epub zip books
eBoox is an Best Ebook Reader App For Android that has been designed to provide the best reading experience for ebook and pdf files. It provides an effortless navigation with intuitive gesture support. eBoox is the Best eReader App because it is easy to use, offers a large selection of books and has many great features.
Its innovative features allow you to add bookmarks, highlights, notes, and even search for text. Your favorite books are saved in the cloud so you can download them at any time on any device.
Highlight Features of eBoox
- Supports Several Formats: It supports EPUB, PDF, and Kindle formats, doc, docx, mobi as well as Text files (TXT), Images and several others formats.
- Change Font: You can change the font type, it’s size according to your convenience.
- Backup Books: This Best Ebook Reader Android allows you to backup books.
Pros and Cons of eBoox
#7. EBook Reader & PDF Reader
EBook Reader & PDF Reader is a powerful, yet easy to use, Best Ebook Reader App For Android that lets you read your favorite ebooks and pdfs on the go. It’s optimized for large-screen phones and tablets; so reading can be done more efficiently and effectively.
You can download books from the internet, load them on to your device, and read them anywhere you are. Also, you can open PDF files in this app, it is the best pdf reader app for android.
Highlight Features of EBook Reader & PDF Reader
- Bookshelf view: It has a bookshelf view option where you can see your books and PDFs.
- Search text in book: You can also search any text in the book easily.
- Full screen mode: Read books and PDFs in full screen mode with this Best eReader App.
Pros and Cons of EBook Reader & PDF Reader
#8. FBReader: Favourite Book Reader
FBReader is a lightweight, fast, and powerful Best Ebook Reader Android that allows you to read on-the-go. FBReader supports EPUB, PDF, MOBI, and other formats. FBReader is Best eReader App and it includes features like adjustable fonts, automatic bookmarking, night mode, and more!
You can also use FBReader for your daily newspaper or blog reading. The interface of this app is like a newspaper, which seems great for reading anything on the mobile phone or on tablets. More over, it is one of the best epub file reader apps for android.
Highlight Features of FBReader
- Customizable: FBReader’s extensive customizability means it can be greatly improved and adapted.
- Several Formats: FBReader supports the EPUB, PDF, DjVu and txt formats.
- Customize Fonts: You can also customize the font size and type in this Best eReader App.
Pros and Cons of FBReader
#9. AlReader -any text book reader
AlReader is a Android Best Ebook Reader for ebooks in PDF, EPUB, FB2 and MOBI formats. It includes a number of advanced features not found in other eBook apps. it is one of the Best Ebook Reader and EPUB file reader App For Android.
AlReader is designed for Android phones and tablets running OS version 5.0 or higher. The app can open files from the device’s storage, from SD card or via email attachments. You can also add different formats into it, which will be useful for some ebooks.
Highlight Features of AlReader
- User Friendly: This Best eReader App is developed to be easy-to-use and offers you an user-friendly interface,
- Autoscroll: You can enable autoscroll which will scroll automatically.
- Text-To-Speech: This AlRerader the Android ebook reader app, also supports text-to-speech.
Pros and Cons of AlReader
#10. PocketBook Reader free reading epub, pdf, cbr, fb2
PocketBook reader is the Best Ebook Reader and EPUB file reader App For Android with a modern and powerful interface that will suit any reader. It offers access to the most popular formats for digital books including ePUB, MOBI, FB2, TXT and PDF files in Adobe DRM encrypted format.
PocketBook lets you store, organize and read content. Also, You can easily share your library with friends and family. You can also listen to audiobooks, view interactive textbooks, or even download magazines and newspapers.
Highlight Features of PocketBook Reader free
- PocketBook Cloud Service: This Android ebook reader app offers cloud service with which you can store any book.
- Free & Paid Books: It consists of several paid as well as free books too.
- Supports Several Formats: This Best Ebook Reader App For Android supports several books and file formats.
Pros and Cons of PocketBook Reader free
We hope you like the review of these best ebook reader apps for android. All these ebook reader apps are available on the google play store; you can download them easily and free.
Some Android ebook reader apps have in-app purchase features; if you are interested in the paid option, then you can buy additional paid features. So, now it’s your turn, download these ebook reader apps and enjoy reading books digitally.
If you like this article, then do comment and follow us on social media.
Heartfelt thanks for reading!