Hello Friends, if you are an iPhone user and your battery drains fast, then we have a solution that is battery saver apps; yes, you can use the battery saver apps to increase the performance of your battery. Here, we will share some of the best iPhone battery saver apps that optimize your battery and provide you long-lasting battery backup.
As most of our work is done through mobile, that is why its battery is the most important that helps us in working continuously with it. Battery issues are something that most of us encounter on a daily basis almost.
But what if we tell you about iphone battery saver apps that can not only increase your battery life but also provide a lot more features like RAM space management, accurate battery percentage, and much more.
So today we have brought a list of the best battery saver for the iPhone that is smart battery saver as well.
- Best iPhone Battery Saver Apps
- #1. Battery life App – Check Runtime
- #2. Battery Saver App – Manage battery life
- #3. Battery Saver App – Wi-Fi Analyzer
- #4. Battery HD+ App
- #5. Battery Life Atomic Cleaner App
- #6. Battery Care App – Battery Life Tips
- #7. Full Battery App – Saver Boost
- Final words
- Frequently Asked Questions
So, let’s start the review of the best iPhone battery saver apps.
Best iPhone Battery Saver Apps
In this post, we will review some of the best iPhone battery saver apps that can boost your battery performance. All these apps are available on the Apple app store. Also, we will share some unique features and pros and cons for better understanding.
#1. Battery life App – Check Runtime
Battery life is one of the top battery saver apps for iPhone. The Battery life app is the ultimate battery analysis tool downloaded by millions of users. It is free to use but offers in-app purchases.
It is available in different languages. It also gives you the proper status of battery usage and runtime. You can check for the connected devices whether they are actively connected or in actively and also the unmonitored devices. If you frequently play iOS games, then you can use this app to save battery.
Highlight Features of Battery life App
- Battery notifications: This app gives you notifications for both high and low battery in your phone.
- Connected devices: Check for the number and the battery status of your connected devices.
- Runtime: You can see the battery runtime for particular functions of the phone.
- In app purchases: Besides being free, this app also offers in app purchases.
Pros and Cons of Battery life App
#2. Battery Saver App – Manage battery life
Battery saver is one of the best battery apps for the iPhone and is completely free of cost with no in-app purchases. It has multiple features like accurate battery percentage, RAM usage, tips for battery maintenance and much more.
The design is very good that makes this app easy to use. It is the best battery saver app for iPhones.
Highlight Features of Battery Saver App
- Accurate battery percentage: Check for the accurate battery percentage without any variation.
- RAM usage: Check your RAM usage and management in your iPhone.
- Tips for battery maintenance: This app also offers tips that increases your battery life.
- Supports family sharing: This app supports family sharing upto 6 members of your family and friends.
Pros and Cons of Battery Saver App
Also Read: 10 Super Battery Saver Apps for Android
#3. Battery Saver App – Wi-Fi Analyzer
Battery saver – Wi-Fi analyzer is one of the top battery saver for iPhone. Like the name says, it not only checks for the battery life and runtime for different apps but also analysis of the network information is done.
It checks which IP is using your internet. So overall, there is improved performance for Wi-Fi search. This app is only available in English but it is very smooth functioning.
Highlight Features of Battery Saver App
- Battery status: Check your battery status and runtime for different apps and functions of iPhone.
- Analyze your network information: It checks which IP is using your internet.
- RAM storage: Checks for the RAM storage and usage of your phone.
- Tips for battery maintenance: Get free tips on how to increase the battery life.
- Free: Use all the features in this app for free.
Pros and Cons of Battery Saver App
#4. Battery HD+ App
Battery HD+ is another battery saver app that serves as the best battery app for iPhone. It is free to use with no in-app purchases. It gives you an accurate battery percentage and runtime. You can also run the calibration tests on your device.
Check for the percentage usage charts on your phone. With multiple colour themes available, the design of this app is very easy and makes it the best battery saver for iPhone.
Highlight Features of Battery HD+ App
- Battery percentage: Check for the accurate battery percentage and runtime for different features of the phone.
- Calibration tests: The app can be calibrated according to your device and you can share the test results anonymously with the community.
- Color themes: Custom color themes available.
- Free: All the features available are free to use.
Pros and Cons of Battery HD+ App
Also Read: How to Hide Apps in iPhone?
#5. Battery Life Atomic Cleaner App
Battery life atomic cleaner is another best battery saver for iPhone. It is a smart battery saver app. The app is primarily designed for iPad but works on iPhone and Apple watches too. It has an attractive design with battery animations.
You can see the actual battery percentage and performance. Battery Life Atomic Cleaner app is available in English and Chinese language. It cleans up your device, organizes contacts, pictures and videos too.
Highlight Features of Battery Life Atomic Cleaner App
- Battery performance: Check for the battery percentage and animations.
- Disk space: Check for the disk space used and available on your device.
- Usage time: Check for the total runtime for different functions of your iPhone.
- Summary: Check for the total battery charging percentage wise.
- Device specifications: Check for the specific features available for your device.
- Cleans up the device: It organizes contacts, pictures, videos and everything to increase the disk space and battery performance.
Pros and Cons of Battery Life Atomic Cleaner App
#6. Battery Care App – Battery Life Tips
Battery care- Battery life tips is another best battery app for iPhone. It is free to use but in-app purchases are available for some features. You can upgrade at $1.99 to get today widgets and other features for increasing the battery life.
With an easy-to-use interface, this app is another smart battery saver. As the name says, you can also get some tips on how to increase the battery life of your phone to use it for more time.
Highlight Features of Battery Care App
- Usage time: Check for total battery runtime for multiple functions.
- Accurate battery percentage: It shows battery percentage accurately without any glitches.
- Easy-to-use interface: The easy design makes this app best battery app for iPhone.
- Upgrade: You can choose to upgrade at $1.99 to get widgets and other features like ad removal.
- Different languages: The app is available in different languages.
Pros and Cons of Battery Care App
#7. Full Battery App – Saver Boost
Full battery App is one of the best battery saver for iPhone. The app is free to use. It works perfectly on iPad too. It gives you many features like tips for increased battery performance, battery usage, disk storage, accurate runtime and much more.
The battery lasts longer when we follow the tips given. It shows the percentage display of the battery. It changes the brightness automatically to increase the battery performance.
Highlight Features of Full Battery App
- Battery usage: Get the accurate battery usage and percentage along with the runtime too.
- Languages: Available in English and Japanese.
- Disk storage: Check dor the available disk space and storage.
- Auto-brightness: Adjusts the brightness automatically to increase the battery performance.
- Tips: Get free tips on how to increase the battery life and performance.
- System status: Get the percentage memory used, percentage app CPU usage.
- Graphics: The app comes with great design.
Pros and Cons of Full Battery App
With this, we come to an end of our list of iPhone battery saver apps. These were some of the best battery saver apps that not only increase the battery life and performance of your phone but also show you the RAM usage, tips for battery life maintenance too. Download and start using any of these battery savers for the iPhone.
If you like this article, then do comment and follow us on social media.
Heartfelt thanks for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best iPhone battery saver apps?
Here we will share some of the Best iPhone Battery Saver Apps that can help to boost the battery performance of your iPhone and provide you long-lasting battery backup. All these apps are available on the Apple app store; you can easily download these battery saver apps.
List of the best iPhone battery saver apps.
1. Battery life App – Check Runtime
2. Battery Saver App – Manage battery life
3. Battery Saver App – Wi-Fi Analyzer
4. Battery HD+ App
5. Battery Life Atomic Cleaner App
6. Battery Care App – Battery Life Tips
7. Full Battery App – Saver Boost
Is battery saver good for iPhone?
Yes, battery saver apps are good for your iPhone; if your iPhone battery drains fast due to heavy usage, then they stop the background process and optimize your battery for providing you with long-lasting battery backup.