Guys, if you want to Aadhar PVC card then you are at the right place because here we will share the whole process of How you can order PVC Aadhaar Card online through the easy process.
Recently many people have good-looking and light plastic Aadhaar card which looks exactly like a bank debit card, this plastic Aadhaar card looks premium that is why most people get attracted to it and Want to get PVC Aadhar Card but they don’t know how to order this PVC Aadhar Card online.
So don’t worry, here we will share the complete procedure to apply for Aadhar PVC Card sitting at home just through your mobile and computer.
So let’s start and first of all know what is PVC Aadhar Card.
What Is PVC Aadhaar Card?
The PVC Aadhar card is the UIDAI’s most recent version of the Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar PVC card is easy to carry and contains several security measures, including a digitally signed secure QR code with your photograph and demographic information.
The UIDAI’s Aadhaar PVC Card is more durable and has better printing and lamination. This PVC Aadhaar Card is made up of Polyvinyl Chloride.
Also, UIDAI charges 50 rupees for making this plastic Aadhar card, which is card making and delivery cost that is taken through the online payment system.
Advantages of PVC Aadhar Card
There are many advantages that come with the new Aadhaar PVC card. In comparison to the long and typical Aadhaar card,
- It is the size of an ATM debit card and can easily be carried inside a wallet.
- Its diversity is pocket-sized.
- It’s secure, safe, portable, and long-lasting.
- Offline, it can also be verified instantaneously.
- Many security elements are included in this new Aadhaar PVC Card, including a digitally signed secure QR code with a Ghost image and Micro text.
Aadhar Pvc Card Images
Here we will share the Aadhaar PVC card image below, you can see what comes inside the PVC Aaadhaar card.
Now, let’s see the process to order PVC Aadhar card online.
How To Order PVC Aadhaar Card Online?
Only online ordering is available for the new Aadhar PVC Card. Through this method, you can order PVC Aadhar card only if you have an Aadhaar registered phone as in this method you have to log in to the My Aadhar portal, and OTP is sent to your registered phone number to log in.
Following is the process for ordering online:
- First of all, you need to Go to the official Aadhaar website (uidai.gov.in).
- Then, click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC‘ option under the ‘Get Aadhaar‘ tab.
- Now, you will redirect to My Aadhaar Portal (myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in). Here, you need to log in to My Aadhaar Portal and click on the login button to Login into the portal.
- After that, Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha code and click on the Send OTP button. After receiving the OTP Enter here and Click on the Login button.
- After logging in to My Aadhaar Portal, you need to click on the Order Aadhaar PVC Card option.
- Now, You can see your Aadhar card details here, just verify your details and click on the Next button.
- After this, you can see “I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the Payments / Cancellation / Refunds Process” this Message on the screen, tick on that, and click the “Make Payment” button.
- Now, you will redirect to the payment page, Here, select a method of payment. (To make a payment with a credit or debit card, tap on ‘Cards (Credit/Debit)’. ) (To make a payment using your Net Banking, click on ‘Net Banking’.) ( To pay through the UPI system, select ‘UPI’.) The Aadhaar PVC Card costs Rs.50 to obtain.
- After the payment, You will receive your payment receipt. Download receipt By clicking on the ‘Download Payment Receipt‘ button, you can get the receipt in pdf format.
After following this process, you can easily Apply for Pvc Aadhar Card. This plastic Aadhaar card takes around 10-15 days to deliver to your home.
Now, let’s follow the process to order PVC Aadhaar card if your mobile number is not linked with Aadhar or your registered mobile number is not available.
How Do Apply PVC Aadhar Card Online Without Registered Mobile Number?
Follow the steps to Apply PVC Aadhar Card Online Without Registered Mobile Number:
- If your mobile number isn’t registered, go to the official My Aadhaar Portal or UIDAI website.
- Now, Click on the Order Aadhaar PVC Card option on the My Aadhaar Portal page.
- Then, Enter your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID, Fill in Captcha and select the box next to ‘My mobile number isn’t registered‘. After that, Enter your Unregistered mobile number and click on the Send OTP button.
- Enter OTP and Tick the Terms & Condition, then Click on the Submit button.
- Now, you can see “I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the Payments / Cancellation / Refunds Process” this Message on the screen, tick on that, and click the “Make Payment” button.
- You will redirect to the Payment page, pay the Aadhaar PVC Card fees, and Download Payment Receipt.
Choose your preferred way of payment by clicking on the ‘Make a payment option. The screen will display an acknowledgment slip if the payment is successful. This is something to keep in for the future to Check the PVC Aadhaar Card status.
Through the UIDAI website’s ‘Check Aadhaar Card Status‘ option, you can check the status of your request till the PVC Aadhaar card is dispatched.
So, now move on to check PVC Aadhar card status online.
How to Check PVC Aadhaar Card Status Online?
The Aadhaar Card is a mandatory document that serves as proof of identity, residence, and identity, allowing individuals to access all government-sponsored services and activities. Because this card is huge in size, it can be difficult to carry in your pocket. As a result, the UIDAI has developed an Aadhaar PVC card that is both easy to carry and durable.
Those who have applied for the new Aadhaar card can check their status online. The next part goes over how to check the status of your PVC Aadhaar card in further detail.
Steps To Check Pvc Aadhaar Card Status Online:
To trace the status of your PVC Aadhaar Card online, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- First, go to the UIDAI Aadhaar card’s official website or MyAadhaar portal.
- Now, Click on the Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status option on the MyAadhaar Portal.
- Then, Enter the SRN Number, and Captcha code, and click on the Submit button.
- After filling out all of the essential information, select the option to check the progress of the request. Now on your screen, you should see the status of your PVC Aadhaar Card and also see the AWB number.
PVC Aadhaar card online tracking is simple, only you need to go to the Indian Post website after dispatching PVC Aadhaar Card from UIDAI and enter the AWB number.
Those who have applied for the PVC Aadhaar Card may be interested to know how long it will take to receive a physical copy. So, The time it takes to deliver the PVC Aadhaar card to your home is 10 to 15 days.
Friends, Here We have told you about how to order Pvc Aadhaar Card Online and also how to check PVC Aadhaar Card Status. We hope that you have found all the information mentioned in this article correct, if you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends and family. Also, read all other articles on our website.
- How to change Free Fire Name | FF Stylish Name Generator
- Top 10 Best Gaming Phones Under 50000 In India 2022