Hello Friends, If you are looking for the best and trusted screen recorder, then you are at the right place because here we will share some of the best screen recorder apps for android that record your screen stably and offer high-quality video. Also, you can do a live stream of gameplay using these apps on Youtube.
A lot of stuff happens on the internet, which you would like to share with your friends directly. Or sometimes, you need to record a lecture or live stream while gaming. Not all phones come with an inbuilt mobile screen video recorder.
So sometimes, you might need to install another application to do your work. If your smartphone supports Android version 5.0 or more, you can use screen recording apps in your phone.
Screen Recorder apps help record your screen during any task, and after the task is done, they save the video on your phone. Also, it recorded the audio during video recording.
Today, we have listed out the best screen recorder apps available for android in 2021.
- Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
- #1. Screen Recorder and Video Recorder
- #2. Screen Recorder, Video Recorder, Video Recorder Editor App
- #3. Mobizen Screen Recorder App
- #4. AZ Screen Recorder App
- #5. Screen Recorder with Audio App
- #6. Game Screen Recorder App
- #7. Screen Recorder App
- #8. Super Screen Recorder App
- #9. Omlet Arcade App
- #10. DU Recorder App
- Final words
- Frequently Asked Questions
So, lets start the review of the best screen recorder apps for android.
Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
In this post, We will review some of the best screen recorder apps that help record your important task on the mobile screen. Here, we reviewed the top 10 screen recorder apps that are available on the google play store, and you can download these apps for free.
#1. Screen Recorder and Video Recorder
XRecorder or Screen Recorder and video recorder app is one of the best screen recording apps for android. It is available on the google play store.
It has got many features like screen recording while playing games, take photos by camera, screenshot, and you can also draw yourselves with the help of the brush.
It gives you the option of recording video and live streaming it both. You can also edit videos, edit photos, merge videos and photos, compress the video, and much more.
Features of Screen Recorder and Video Recoder App
- Record audio: Record either silent video or with microphone or the internal audio or both internal and external audio.
- Video resolution: It can be changed from 240p to 1080p, whatever suits you best.
- Quality: – Record in different qualities, starting from 1Mbps to 16Mbps or more automatically.
- Floating ball: Use this feature to directly access the features like stop or start recording, live streaming and many more.
- Premium: Get premium subscription under monthly or yearly or lifetime plans to remove ads, remove watermark and many other features.
Pros and Cons of Screen Recorder and Video Recoder App
#2. Screen Recorder, Video Recorder, Video Recorder Editor App
Screen recorder, video recorder, video recorder editor is another the best screen recording app for android. While some features like the GIF recorder, watermark remover, personalized watermark are available for only the VIP users, many important features are available for free.
These include recording and editing the video, trimming the video, video to mp3 conversion, different themes, floating button and many more. You can try to record the video without any watermark for free in the initial days of using the app.
Features of Screen Recorder, Video Recorder, Video Recorder Editor App
- Record Audio: You can record the internal audio and external audio both, but can’t record a silent video.
- Personalized watermark: You can pay for the subscription to get your own watermark.
- Premium: To get all the features of this app, you can have the monthly or yearly subscription.
- Floating ball: Use this icon on your phone to use various tools, start or stop recording, to use the settings.
Pros and Cons of Screen Recorder, Video Recorder, Video Recorder Editor App
#3. Mobizen Screen Recorder App
Mobizen screen recorder is one of the best mobile screen video recorder apps for android. After it sets up, it gives you a free trial of its premium subscription for 1 month.
You also get to see the tutorial videos on how to use the app and record the best videos with it. You can capture images too.
Change the setting for how you want to record the video, the quality, countdown to start recording and many more. You can have the premium for monthly or yearly plans.
Features of Mobizen Screen Recorder App
- Premium: Get your monthly or yearly premium to get all those amazing features.
- AirCircle option: It is the same as floating ball. You can control the whole app from here.
- Facecam: Record your video using the facecam set in either a circular or square frame.
- Recording options: Record your video in different resolution, quality and FPS. You can also select the source of your audio.
Pros and Cons of Mobizen Screen Recorder App
#4. AZ Screen Recorder App
AZ screen recorder is one of the best screen recorder apps for android. It is available in different languages and can be used to record screen or take a photo of the screen and much more.
You can use this app to record video of different resolution, quality with audio source to be internal or external or a silent video. You can change the video speed with it’s time lapse feature.
Fix your green screen too if that’s the problem. Many other control options are available which are further discussed.
Features of AZ Screen Recorder App
- Time-lapse: Create a video of different speed with this option.
- Fix green screen: This will fix your green screen problem by fixing it.
- Magic button: An invisible button that does everything.
- Hide record window: You can use only the notification bar to control the recording.
- Stop options: Stop the recording by locking the screen or by shaking the phone or set the time limit when you want to stop recording.
- Premium: Get the lifetime premium at a very low price and remove all the ads and get specific features specially designed for premium users.
- Floating button: Get the features and options to control the recording from floating button.
Pros and Cons of AZ Screen Recorder App
#5. Screen Recorder with Audio App
VIDMA Recorder or screen recorder with audio is one of the many screen recording apps available for android. It gives you a 3-day free trial of all it’s premium features like no ads, no watermark, video compressor, advanced trim and much more.
You can check the video quality, resolution and also check for internal or external source of audio. You can use a facecam to record the screen with you face in it.
It also gives a different and amazing feature of battery optimization, which further improves the app functioning. You can see the floating button setting and also hid it while recording the video.
Features of Screen Recorder with Audio App
- Recording settings: Change the video recording options like quality, resolution, audio source from the settings.
- Floating button: Start or stop the recording or changes the settings with this option
- Stop recording: Stop the recording by shaking the phone or directly by clicking on the stop button.
- Facecam: Record the video with your face in the facecam with the help of this feature.
- Premium: Upgrade to premium after 3 days free trial to monthly or yearly plan.
Pros and Cons of Screen Recorder with Audio App
#6. Game Screen Recorder App
Game screen recorder gives you the best screen recording experience if you want to stream live or upload the game later. It is a one step process which makes this app easy to use.
You can directly share the recorded video from your phone. It boosts the game performance while recording. You can always check for the video resolution, quality and audio source. You can turn on your camera while recording too.
Features of Game Screen Recorder App
- Game recording: Directly start recording the game by clicking on it through the game and also stop it with one click.
- Easy to share: Once recording is stopped, you can directly share the video through this app.
- Show camera: Use your own device’s camera to record you playing too.
- Recording features: Change the video settings by selecting resolution, quality and frame rate.
- Recording engine: Change the recording engine from default to advance to support pause between videos.
Pros and Cons of Game Screen Recorder App
#7. Screen Recorder App
Screen recorder app is best app for recording your mobile screens. It Along with the video bitrate, video encoder, you also get to choose the audio bitrate, audio encoder on this app, which gives the sound a better quality.
You can record videos, take screenshots, trim videos and, much more through this app. Also check some other apps provided by the developer.
Features of Screen Recorder App
- Record videos: Record your mobile screen in different resolution, bitrate so that you get the best video with audio.
- Pause recording: Pause recording by locking the screen directly.
- Record audio: Select the audio source or you can directly direct a video with no audio too.
- Premium: Get the premium at very low price to remove the ads and unlock special features.
#8. Super Screen Recorder App
Super screen recorder is another best app for screen recording with some amazing and attractive features, which make it easy to use. You can set the recording duration in the beginning itself and start recording.
The floating button option gives you many features like record and pause, brush, videos and settings, capture the screen, opening the front camera. You can also find these features in the notification panel of the phone.
Get the free trial for 3 days and experience the premium features like ads removal, internal audio recorder, voice dubbing and voice changer, RTMP live and much more.
Features of Super Screen Recorder App
- Tutorial videos: Check these tutorial videos to learn more about the app and learn easily to screen record.
- Take screenshots: Directly take and save screenshots from the screen recording.
- Other features: Get online music, edit video, trim video, voice dubbing, voice changer, merge videos, compress videos and much more.
- Floating button: Whole app can be controlled through this button.
- Background features: Allow background running or execution to avoid recording interruptions.
Pros and Cons of Super Screen Recorder App
#9. Omlet Arcade App
Omlet Arcade is one of the best screen recording apps for android for streaming games live. You have to login and create your account in here to use all features provided.
There are many games that can be live streamed or watched here. You can chat over here and create your own channel. If you are a gamer and play multiplayer games on your phone, then you can record the video or do a live stream on Youtube.
Features of Omlet Arcade App
- Floating window: You can set which app you want to show over games.
- PiP mode: Enable the picture-in-picture viewer when back pressing from a live stream.
- Content language: Choose the language in which you want to see the content here.
- Stream statistics and leader board: Check out every detail related to your streaming and gaming from here.
Pros and Cons of Omlet Arcade App
Also Read: Top 10 HD Video Player for Android
#10. DU Recorder App
DU recorder is the best and most popular screen recorder and video capture app for android. It can record your mobile screen while gaming and doing another task. This app is free and available on the google play store.
DU screen recorder provides various features such as gameplay recording, facecam video recording while gaming, and gif maker. All the features make it one of the most demanding screen recorder app in India.
It can record videos at 15 fps to 60fps easily and provide the best quality video. Also, it does not reduce the video quality after render. It is the perfect tool for YouTubers and online streamers.
Features of DU Recorder App
- Screen Recording: it provides high-quality screen recording with high fps. The video recording is stable and smooth.
- Floating Button: it helps to control video with a start, pause and stop button.
- GIF Creator: you can record a video and make it a gif.
- Facecam: You can use a facecam to make face videos while recording the screen simultaneously.
- Game Recorder: It allows to record games in high-quality resolutions.
Pros and Cons of DU Recorder App
So, We hope you liked the review of the best screen recorder app for android. Now, it’s your turn to pick any screen recorder app according to your need. All these apps are available on the Google play store.
Well, what do you think about our list of best screen recording apps? So, what are you waiting for? Download any of these apps and start recording and streaming your content online.
If you like this article, then do comment and follow us on social media.
Heartfelt thanks for reading!