Google Pay Referral Code is id9Wo. Use this code during sign up and get Rs.21. Google Pay is the India’s best UPI app. Google Pay is the simplest way to send and receiving money.
In this post, I shared all details about Google Pay that is:
- What is Google Pay?
- Benefits of using Google Pay
- What is Google Pay Referral Code?
- How to set up Google Pay in India
- How to send money in Google Pay?
- How to Refer and Earn from Google Pay?
- Google Pay Transaction Limit Per Day India
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay (Former Google Tez) is an online payment app developed by Google LLC. It provides users with an option to send or receive money over Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
UPI is a framework designed by India’s Reserve bank to make online payments easier between two different bank accounts. Google Pay provides the simplest way to send or receive money from any part of the country (India).
In this growing cashless India, where various online payment applications are flooding our mobile screens, Google Pay holds its remarkable position. Among the benefits rendered by other apps, Google Pay has its unique features, Some of which are listed below:
Benefits of using Google Pay/Google Pay features
- It does not store money like wallets but transfers money directly to your bank account.
- Instant transfer of money is possible.
- Transactions made are secure and are guarded against frauds with 24*7 protection.
- It also provides additional security by asking users to activate either google pin or screen lock to access the application’s interface.
- Google Pay is compatible with all banks.
- It provides service in 8 different languages.
Except for money transfer, google pay provides a bulk of other innovative services like:
- Paying DTH or utility bills etc.
- Making Mobile recharges
- Booking train tickets
- Making payments for online or in-store shopping.
Google Pay Referral Code
Google Pay Referral Code is id9Wo. A User needs to enter Google Pay refer code during Sign up to get Rs.51.
|Google Pay Referral Code||id9Wo|
|Referral and Earn||₹125|
|Sign up Benefits||₹21|
How to set up Google Pay Account?
To Set up Google Pay account. You’ll need:
- A Google account.
- An active Indian (+91) phone number
- and an active Indian bank account.
If you want to set up google pay, then you can continue reading the post below.
- First of all, Download Google Pay App, and install it (If it asked for referral code, then put id9Wo otherwise not required by this link).
- Open the Google Pay App and allow all permission and Select Language.
- Next, It will ask to enter the phone number, which is linked to our Bank Account. After entering a phone number, click on the Next button.
- Enter the OTP received on your number. (mostly it is auto verified)
- Set up google pin or phone’s screen lock for secure Google Pay.
- Create a 4-digit Google PIN. You’ll need to be connected to the Internet to verify your PIN.
Adding Bank Account on Google Pay:
- In the home screen, Click on the profile icon on the top right corner.
- Under the Payment methods, click on the ‘add Bank account‘
- Select your bank from the list. If you don’t see your bank, it doesn’t work with Google Pay yet.
- And verify phone number with your bank.
- Create a UPI PIN, enter your debit card information and follow the instruction. (If you have an existing UPI PIN, you’ll be asked to enter it. If you don’t remember your PIN, tap Forgot PIN and follow the instructions).
- Wait for the verification process to complete.
- Once done, you can send and receive money.
Note: Maestro debit cards do not have expiry dates. To add a Maestro debit card, use 01/49 as the expiry date.
How to send money in Google Pay?
- Open Google Pay App.
- Click on ‘+ New Payment’ button.
- Select a contact, you want to send money (You can also search a contact name or enter number).
- Tap on ‘Pay button’ and ‘Enter Amount’.
- Choose an option ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Now enter UPI pin to complete payment the process.
How to Refer and Earn from Google Pay?
- Tap on ‘profile icon’ on home screen. and click on ‘Invite and Earn’.
- Share your Referral Link or Refer Code via Social Media like Whatsapp, Facebook. Telegram, and many more.
- After sending 1st Payment by your Referrals/friends on google pay. You’ll get Rs.101, AND they’ll get Rs.21.
Google Pay Transaction Limit Per Day India
- A User can send ₹1,00,000 in one day across all UPI apps.
- You can send money ten times in one day across all UPI apps.
- If you want to send more than 1 lakh rupees, wait until the next day to spend more money.
Considering all the benefits provided by Google Pay, We can correctly say that it is the best and easiest platform for making online payments.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Telegram Channel. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.