Hello Friends, if you want to earn through the amazon pay referral code then, you are at the right place because here we will share complete information related amazon pay UPI referral code and also guide you on How to set up an Amazon Pay UPI account.
Referral Code – 2R3S8Q
Cashback – ₹31
In this generation, where online shopping is a trend, Amazon is a name known by most of us. Amazon is a multinational tech company based in Seattle, Washington mainly concentrating on e-commerce.
Now that we have several modes of online payments like those of PayPal, Google Pay, Paytm, and WhatsApp Payment, Amazon has also gone the extra mile of introducing Amazon pay using referral code by unifying with UPI.
Payments through Amazon UPI is already at their height since it has been introduced in India.
Now the question is How to set up an Amazon pay UPI account? So we should stop for a moment before setting up an account. First, we need to see other aspects of Amazon so that we can understand it more easily.
What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface or UPI created by National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI) allows easy transfer of money. UPI is different from NEFT as it does not have the need of providing bank details and IFSC code to transfer money from one account to another, hence making it easily trustable.
Amazon Pay Referral Code
|Amazon Pay Referral Code||2R3S8Q|
|Amazon App Download||Download|
Amazon Pay referral code: 2R3S8Q, Use this Amazon Invite code during sign up and win up to Rs.500 rewards everyday.
If anyone joins the Amazon UPI of your Amazon Pay referral code, you will get a cashback amount whenever they pay the first time.
How to set up an Amazon Pay UPI account?
Here we can follow how to set up an amazon pay UPI account. For payments through Amazon UPI, Amazon has partnered with Axis Bank for transactions. For payments through UPI, you can easily register through Amazon and set-up a UPI ID.
It is simple by just setting up your ID and starting your transactions through Amazon and other third parties and websites which accept UPI. The simple steps below will help you set-up your UPI id quite easily;
- First of all, ‘Download Amazon App‘ if you do not have it installed already.
- The second step would be ‘Creating an account in Amazon‘. Once you are done go to the ‘Amazon Pay option‘ and launch the payments dashboard.
- Go to the payments option, from there to ‘Manage payment options‘, manage bank accounts, and ‘Add a new bank account‘.
- Choose the option to ‘Add the bank account‘ linked to UPI.
- ‘Choose your bank‘ name from the ‘Dropbox shown‘, you only can add ‘Indian savings bank account‘.
- If you have ‘Multiple Sim Cards‘, you have to ‘Choose the Sim Card‘ or mobile number ‘Associated with your bank account‘.
- ‘Verify your mobile number‘. Amazon will send an OTP (one-time-password) through text message and ‘enter it to verify‘ your mobile number. Once your mobile number is verified, your bank account will be retrieved. ‘Tap on Link Bank Account‘ to get your bank account linked.
- Verify your ‘Debit card details‘ by adding the ‘last six digits’ of your ‘Debit card number‘ and the ‘Expiry date’ of your debit card.
- Tap on the option ‘Set your UPI PIN‘ and follow the instructions given on the screen to set-up your ‘UPI ID’.
- Alternative ways of ‘Setting up your UPI pin‘ could be through:
- Manage your bank accounts section
- Send Money section
- Request money section.
- The UPI option is given on the payment selection page while placing an order.
Note: In case you have forgotten your UPI ID, tap on the Forgot UPI pin and follow the instructions shown on the screen to retrieve it back. If you already have a UPI pin then just enter the pin for payments.
How to refer and win on Amazon Pay UPI?
Do you know, you can earn on Amazon Pay UPI by referring your friends and family members.
First of all, you have to check a button ‘Invite and Earn’ in the Amazon Pay section. But if it is not showing the button or option because the button and option are not shown to all Amazon users. If you can’t notice it then you are not eligible to refer and earn offer.
How to know you are ebligle for refer and earn program or not?
- Go to the ‘Amazon Pay‘ Option on the menu.
- then Click on ‘Amazon Pay UPI‘.
- Now Click on ‘Invite and Earn‘ Button.
- On the next screen, You will get your Amazon Pay Referral Code and Link.
- Click on ‘Invite Your Friends’ and share you Invite code/link.
- If the offer not shown then you are ‘Not eligible‘ for the ‘Refer and Earn‘ Program.
if the offer banner or option is shown in your account then follow all the steps to refer and earn on Amazon Pay UPI.
Steps to refer and win on Amazon Pay UPI
- You must have ‘Noticed a banner‘ on your amazon pay account ” Invite friends and Earn“.
- Click on the ‘Banner‘ and then note the given ‘Referral code‘.
- ‘Share this code’ with your friends or you can simply ‘Click the share button’ to share the link with your friends.
- Once, they will ‘Active Amazon Pay UPI’ through your link, you will ‘get 31rs’ on their first transaction.
- Cashback will be credited within ‘3 business days‘ in your ‘Amazon pay balance‘.
Let’s know how to set up an amazon pay UPI account in detail.
How to avail of amazon pay UPI offers?
You can earn almost on your every transaction and that’s the best thing about amazon pay UPI. You can also earn up to 25% of cashback on your first transaction. This is valid only for your first transaction.
Before redeeming any offers on Amazon pay UPI, you must be eligible for the same. Which differs according to the offers.
Amazon keeps launching many offers for its users. But every offer is for a limited period only. But the offer to connect people with Amazon Pay UPI has been going on for a long time.
It is a permanent “Invite and earn” offer. If you are hardworking then you can earn a good income from it. It is also easy to do.
I hope you have gained good knowledge about how to set up an Amazon Pay UPI account through this post, if you have any query then comment to get the answer.