Short Video apps are in trend these days because of the most popular Short video app TikTok ban in India. TikTok users want some popular platforms to create video content. Now they are curious to know the substitute for TikTok in India.
Video Creators looking for the best alternative instead of TikTok, after TikTok was banned, most of the platforms launched their short video apps but all the apps have too many ads and vulgar content.
Here is some most popular Substitute of Tiktok in India. these are the Indian version Tiktok app. but these platforms are a subsidiary parts of other social media platforms. they do have not dedicated short video apps. but it has a huge user base.
All the platforms are genuine and started by well-known companies like Snapchat, Facebook, Youtube, and ganna. it can be used in India freely and all these alternatives of Tiktok in India are easy to use, here we will tell you about these and share how to use these apps.
- List of Substitute of Tiktok in India
- Youtube Shorts
- Instagram Reels
- Snapchat Spotlight
- Ganna Hotshots
- Final Words
List of Substitute of Tiktok in India
Here we will share the best alternatives of TikTok in India. all the platforms are very popular and trustworthy, easy to use. all the platforms allow to the creation of informative, dancing, lip-sing, entertainment, and vlog videos.
Also, you can access other valuable features like audio clips, filters, timers, video editing, and effects.
- Youtube shorts
- Instagram Reals
- Snapchat Spotlight
- Ganna Hotshots
these platforms follow all the Indian regional languages and allow to build of community in a loveable language. these are the perfect example of the Best TikTok Indian version.
Furthermore, these platforms strictly block all vulgar content and inappropriate videos. before uploading they check your videos then release them on Platforms
Youtube announces his new short video platform that is youtube shorts. Youtube short is a platform where we can create short videos like the TikTok app.
it is the best alternative to a short video app in India also you can earn money from the short videos. Youtube integrate this feature after the TikTok ban in India.
In Youtube shorts you can create and upload a minimum 15 seconds video clip, currently, this service is in beta form but youtube plan to launch it in a proper way like the normal version.
Most of the popular influencers take advantage of youtube shorts for creating videos. they can earn money by uploading short videos on daily basis. it is a fine and versatile platform for influencers, also promote their videos to more viewers.
Steps to Create videos on Youtube short in india
- Download the Youtube app if you don’t have youtube on your phone.
- Sign up with the Gmail account. if you have an existing youtube account then start creating videos with them.
- Set up your profile and create a Youtube channel.
- Click on the Plus Icon on the bottom menu.
- Then Tap on the Create a Short option.
- On the next screen, Tap on the shoot button, Now the video starts to record, you can create 30 seconds to 1 minute short video.
- Now you can edit record videos and upload a short video on youtube by clicking on the Upload button.
While creating Youtube short videos you can use the video editing tool, the tool you can add music/sound on video, adding Text, and set Timeline. also, set a timer and speed of the video recording.
Now you can upload all types of videos like Entertainment, informative, reviews, pranks, dancing, and more.
Youtube shorts provides many regional languages support, here you can build your audience in which language you want.
Instagram announces a short video platform that is called Reels. Instagram Reels is a short video service where you can create and upload 15 seconds video clips by applying editing effects, music, and filters.
Reels can be share on stories, feeds, and other social media platforms as well. Instagram reels are the perfect substitute of TikTok in India.
In Instagram, the Reels tab has a separate page on the app, it can be explored by clicking on the Reels tab in the middle of the bottom menu.
Through the reels tab more reels videos can be seen and follow popular creators from them directly through the following option. also, it has a dedicated page in the profile section.
While scrolling reels you have noticed the featured tag on the caption, according to Instagram these types of videos selected for public view to better engagement.
Featured videos are chosen by Instagram, to promote their original and unique content to discover more audience.
Steps to Create videos on Instagram Reels in india
- You have to download the Instagram app first from the google play store.
- Create an Account on Instagram if don’t have an Instagram account.
- Then Click on the Reels feed and tap on the Camera icon which is the top right corner of the page.
- Tap on the Camera Button and record a short video. During recording, you can set music Video length, timer, video speed, and filter effects.
- After Recording, click the arrow icon and add the title. you can tag friends and famous influencers.
- Now Click on the Share Button on the other side, here you can share stories directly.
Snapchat is another substitute of TikTok in India, they provide all services like Tiktok. It is a popular social media platform. Snapchat introduces Spotlight after banned of short video Chinese app.
it is a new gift for the short video community by Snapchat, through this you discover new things from the world by watching videos.
In Snapchat, Spotlight has a dedicated tab on the bottom menu of the app for promoting short videos like TikTok. Snapchat Spotlight is another way to make viral short videos and earn money.
But In Spotlight, comment and share options are not featured. it is slightly different from other platforms like Reels, Shorts, and Hubshots. because it forgets some features to add.
Steps to Create videos on Snapchat spotlight in india
- Make sure you have the Snapchat app, if you don’t have then download it first.
- Create an account on Snapchat.
- Record video by clicking on the Capture button.
- Then Start your Video recording.
- then Edit the video by adding text, music, and stickers then Click on the Send button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, Select the Spotlight option on the top of the menu and add a video topic.
- Then click on the Send icon at the bottom right of the page.
- Now your video is live on Spotlight.
As we know Ganna is the hub of millions of songs library. Ganna recently launches its new short video feature Hubshots for covering the influencer’s space after the TikTok ban in India. it is another substitute of TikTok in India.
Most of the short video influencers migrate to this new platform for taking advantage of the opportunity.
Ganna Hotshots serving the best short videos platform to millions of users who use TikTok for time passes. Hubshots allows users to create and upload short videos with trending audio clips and filters for millions of audiences. also it an Indian platform for its Indian users.
Ganna Hubshots provide content for the right audience who looking for dancing, entertaining, dialogues, and comedy videos, users can access millions of short videos by scrolling the screen bottom to top.
As homegrown platform users have the benefit to create short videos in all regional languages.
Steps to Create videos on Ganna hotshots in india
- Download the Ganna app From the google play store.
- Create an account on the app.
- Click on the Hotshots Button on the bottom menu.
- Now tap on the Camera Icon on the bottom right side of the page.
- Then Allow all the terms and conditions.
- On the Next Screen, You can Create a video using audio effects, filters, timer, speed management, and effects.
- Tap on the Record button or upload an existing video using the Upload option.
- After Record, Edit Video with the feature.
- Then click on the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your short video Title and Hashtags then click on the Upload Button.
In Ganna Hubspot’s, there are many options such as share, download, follow and play/pause. we can use it for our convenience when we use this platform.
Peoples curious to find the best substitute of TikTok in India after banned of TikTok. here we suggest all the popular and legit alternatives of TikTok. there are four platforms which we like the most.
we would suggest the top two platforms as the most trustworthy and popular, also more engaging for the audience. Instagram reels and youtube shorts both are the most well-known social media platforms. that is why we recommend you strongly use these services to build your audience.
In both alternatives of TikTok have the right potential to grow your profile to the right audience, furthermore, here you can famous and rich by making short videos on this. Sponsorship finds you when you became a famous influencer through Instagram reels and Youtube shorts.