Zerodha App Introduction
Here is the question of what the Zerodha app is? First of all, we know about Zerodha. It is India’s best online stock Brokerage firm. It is founded on 15 August 2010 by Nitin Kamath and Nikhil Kamath.
Zerodha Brokerage firm provides Four mobile apps. Zerodha Kite, Zerodha Coin, and Zerodha Varsity and Pulse by Zerodha.
Zerodha Kite app is a trading app that allows trading anywhere. Zerodha Coin Mobile app offers Online Mutual Fund facilities, and the Zerodha Varsity app Provides all trading Knowledge related to the Investment or stock market. Customers take advantage of Zerodha Pulse for the latest financial news.
Here we will give you all the information about Zerodha Kite App in detail. Like Zerodha Referral Link, Zerodha Referral Benefits and How to generate Zerodha Referral Link.
- Zerodha App Introduction
- Zerodha Referral Link
- Zerodha Referral Program
- How to open Zerodha Account online? Step by step
- Benefits Of Trading in Zerodha Kite
- How to close the Zerodha account?
- Final Words:
Zerodha Referral Link
If someone open an account with your Zerodha Referral Link you get 300 Reward Points and also you will get 10% of the brokerage they pay to Zerodha.
Here is the Zerodha Referral Link:
Zerodha Referral Program
Zerodha Refer and Earn:
This is a commission facility that Zerodha offers to its customers. Here customers can earn 10% brokerage whenever someone joins Zerodha from their Referral Link and invest for buying shares.
This facility was commissioned on 1 January 2020. additionally, you can get 300 reward points. When you open a Demat account in Zerodha. you can use these bonus points for subscribing to premium products.
Note: In Zerodha Referral Program you can refer any of your friends or family members through the refer link. But your referred client need to completes account opening within 60 days of being referred, if someone completes his/her account opening after 60 days, then the referral will not be counted.
To Refer your friends and family on Zerodha:
- ‘Open’ Zerodha App.
- Click on ‘Profile’ icon (right-bottom side).
- Select ‘Invite friends’.
- ‘Share’ your referral link.
Zerodha Referral Benefits:
The benefits of Zerodha referrals are as Follows:
- You will earn a 10% brokerage through the Zerodha Referral Program.
- You will get 300 welcome reward points on each referral from which you can subscribe to premium products like Streak, Sensibull, Small Case, and LearnUp.
- It gives 60 days to completes the account opening process.
Note: The minimum payout under this programme has to be Rs.1000, and you should have at least 5 referrals, for you to be able to withdraw your referral earnings. We will start processing withdrawal requests for this referral bonus from April 1, 2020. Here are the terms & conditions to participate in the referral programme.
How to open Zerodha Account online? Step by step
There are two ways to open an account in Zerodha but in this section, we will know how to open Zerodha Account Online.
Before opening an account, let us know what documents will be required to open an online account in Zerodha and how much charge Zerodha for account opening?
Required Documents for Account Opening In Zerodha:
Here is the list of Required Documents for opening an Account Online.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card-(To open an online account in Zerodha, the phone number must be linked to the Aadhaar card)
- Passport Size Photos
- Band Statement/Cancelled Cheque
- Signature scanned copy
- Income Proof
Online Account Opening Charges in Zerodha
Here are the Online account opening charges at Zerodha:
- For Equity and currency, the charge Rs 200
- For Commodity, they charge Rs 100
There are some advantages of opening an online account in Zerodha. On opening an online account, you only have to pay 200 rupees, while offline is a long process, and you have to pay 400 rupees. So it is best choice to Open an online account on Zerodha.
Opening an Online Account with Zerodha:
- For opening an account, you have to visit the Zerodha website. Visit the Zerodha account opening page.
- Enter your ‘Mobile Number’ for signup on Zerodha and receive an OTP on your number.
- Enter ‘OTP’ and click to Continue button.
- Next, Enter ‘Your Full Name’ and ‘Email Address’.
- Enter Your ‘PAN Card number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- After this, you have to ‘pay Account opening Charges’ via Debit card, credit card, and Net Banking.
- Now ‘Link Your Aadhar card With DigiLocker’.(if you don’t have DigiLocker account then crerte Digilocker account and Sign In)
- Enter Personal Details like Father’s name, Mother’s name, marital status, Occupation, etc.
- Then Provide your ‘Bank Details’ like IFSC code, Account number.
- Complete your In-Person Verification (IPV) through the Phone call or video call.
- Upload Documents Like a Cancelled cheque, Bank Statement or scanned Signature copy.
- then E-Sign the application form through Aadhar(The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Then enter OTP to complete the e-sign process).
- Finally, You have to Receive your Clint-ID and Password.
Benefits Of Trading in Zerodha Kite
The Firm does not charge any brokerage on stock delivery trades and only charges Rs 20 or 0.03 percent on shares, futures and options, currency, and commodity brokerage On the NSE, BSE, and MCX.
Customer Support by Zerodha:
What I loved most about Zehodha is that Mr. Nitin Kamath, the founder of Zerodha, is very active in resolving customer complaints. He solves most of the queries via Z-Connect. Z-Connect is the platform to connect Zerodha with its customers.
In addition, you can resolve any of your problems with their customer support team and track every single update from a ticket raised with any questions.
Provide Stock market-related Education:
Zerodha is the only company that provides stock market education to its customers. You can learn to trade for free with Zerodha Varsity’s help and earn good profits from the stock market.
Excellent Trading Platform:
I have tried multiple Stock brokerage firms but I find Zerodha Kite is one of the best trading platforms.
While I think other platforms are very complex and messy interfaces. On the other hand, Zerodha Kite has a simple interface and easy to use. In Zerodha, you get everything you need.
This is the reason why Zeroda’s ranking is better than its rivals. Because they are constantly upgrading their software and website for better trading. So that it can give a good experience to its costumers.
Some Other Benefits of Trading in Zerodha Kite:
- Advance Trading Software
- Zerodha has a fixed one-time account opening fee.
- For trading accounts with a Broker, there is no AMC.
- Zerodha has no minimum contract fee.
How to close the Zerodha account?
Before closing Zerodha’s account, you have to follow certain conditions. After fulfilling these conditions your account will be closed. Let’s know about those situations.
- Settle all negative account balances.
- No securities in your Demat account
There are 2 ways to close Zerodha’s account.
- Online:- If you want to close Zerodha’s account Online then you have to download the Account Clouser Form. Then fill the form and E-sign the account closure form. Now click the “Create Ticket” button and submit the form.
- Offline:- To close an offline account, take a printout of the account closure form, select the Close Account option and fill in all the details and then send via post or courier to Zerodha’s head office.
The account closure process takes 5-7 working days. You can download the Zerodha Account Closure Form from here. Download Now
Zerodha Kite is a very amazing platform for buying, selling, and hold shares. Here you need to know about trading. If you have complete knowledge of the stock market, then you can earn perfect money from here.
Today people are earning a perfect amount of money through trading. But friends, if you do not know about the stock market, you may also have a loss. So we request you to invest in trading only when you are fully aware of it.
Friends, if you also want to trade and do not have the knowledge of trading, then you can learn for free through the Zerodha Varsity app. In Zerodha Varsity, you get free courses made by experts.
I hope you like this post Zerodha Referral Link, If you have any questions then comment to get answer.
Which is best Upstox or Zerodha?
Zerodha and Upstox both take a maximum Brokerage charge of Rs.20 per trade and the ratings of both firms are equal.
What are the annual charges for Zerodha?
In Zerodha there are two different types of the annual charge.
– For Trading Annual Maintenance charge(AMC) is zero.
– For the Demat Account Annual Maintenance charge is Rs300.
Is Zerodha Kite safe?
Zerodha is a 100% safe and genuine Brokerage company in India. this firm regulated by SEBI and it is also Debt free company.
Is Zerodha legal in India?
Yes, it is a legal and reliable stockbroker in India. Zerodha is registered by SEBI, CDSL, BSE, NSE, and MCX. It works on the guidelines set by the regulatory bodies of the stock market.
Is Zerodha good for beginners?
Trading on Zerodha Kite will be difficult for beginners because skilled people only can do trading on the stock market. If you want to make money from trading, then you need to first learn about the stock market. You can get free education about the stock market on Zerodha Varsity App.
How to refer to in Zerodha kite app?
to refer your friend
– Login to the Kite app
– Click on the profile option.
– Click on invite friends.
– And share your referral link with your family members or friends.