Here we will share complete information About Angel Broking. we will cover some important topics like Angel broking review, Angel broking Charges, and How to earn money through Angel Broking Refer and Earn Program.
Brokerage firms work to assist their clients in finding the other side of a transaction, bringing buyers and sellers together at the best possible deal for both, and charging a fee for their services. Let’s go through the review of one such firm named, Angel Broking.
Open Demat + Trading account on Angel Broking
What is Angel Broking?
Angel Broking is one of India’s largest retail brokerage firms. Angel Broking, established in 1987, is one of India’s largest full-service retail brokers.
Stock and commodity broking, investment management services, margin lending, loans against securities, and financial product distribution are among the company’s investment and trading services that they provide to different clients with the help of angel brokers.
According to Angel broking reviews of their customers, the company has experience of over three decades that has helped them to integrate their knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology.
Angel Broking Ltd is a Digital First broker that has revolutionized retail trading in India and provides a broad range of financial services. The business has always been on the cutting edge of technology. In terms of active clients on the NSE, it is India’s fourth-largest broking house.
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSEI), NCDEX, and MCX are all members of Angel Broking Brokerage Firm. Angel Broking Limited is also a CDSL-registered Depository Participant.
Account opening charges in Angel broking
Angel Broking’s 2-in-1 account opening service caters to Indian citizens, NRIs, and HNIs. To trade through different categories, the broker offers trading and free Demat account opening.
Angel Broking offers a free Demat account. There are no account opening fees charged by the brokerage firm.
Depending on the Margin deposited by the customer, the AMC is also free for the first year. The AMC is free for margins of Rs.25,000 or more, and it costs Rs.300 for margins of less than Rs.25,000.
The needed Minimum Angel Broking Margin was zero. CDSL is a depository investor for the full-service broker, and their trading account AMC is completely open.
When trading with Angel Broking, the customer is responsible for all rates, commissions, and taxes. The following is an explanation of Angel Broking’s fee structure and trading commission rates:
|Account Opening Charges
|Demat AMC Charges
|Free or 300 per Annum
|Trading AMC Charges
|Offline to Online
Angel Broking Brokerage charges
The Angel broking charges were revised after April 2019. Earlier the brokerage charges of the company were on percentage basis depending upon the total traded value.
Later the company created the “Angel iTrade Prime Plan” to make investing simpler and more cost-effective. The ‘Angel iTrade‘ plan from Angel Broking is a basic trading plan.
This online trading plan provides full-service brokerage services at very low brokerage rates that are comparable to those offered by discount stock brokers in India.
All other categories, including intraday, F&O, commodity, and currency trading, are charged a flat rate of Rs.20 per order under the “Angel iTrade Prime Plan.”
Refer to this table for detailed angel broking charges.
|Flat Rs 0 per trade
|Flat Rs 20/trade
|Flat Rs 20 per executed order
|Flat Rs 20 per executed order
|Flat Rs 20 per executed order
Note some terms and conditions for Angel Broking brokerage plans
- This proposal does not include a minimum margin.
- Both consumers have access to free trading applications.
- All customers receive free research and advice.
- It’s a web-based trading strategy. A fee of Rs 20 is added to each trade for Call & Trade.
- Angel has stopped selling all other brokerage options, including percentage-based plans, as of April 2019.
How to open an Online account in Angel Broking?
Before opening an account on Angel Broking we know which documents are required for Account opening in Angel Broking and then we proceed to the next step which is the steps to open an online Demat Account in Angel Broking.
Documents required to open a Demat account at Angel Broking
There is some mandatory document which required to open a free Angel Broking Demat account, all these documents are necessary for opening an account. it suggests keeping the scanned copies of all the documents.
- Aadhar card
- Signature on the white page
- Pan Card
- Canceled Cheque or Bank Account Statement
Therefore, You need to provide a canceled cheque or Bank Statment of Bank which you want to link with your Account and the bank can be a private bank or government bank in India.
Note: When you open online Angel broking Demat account, your phone number should link with your Aadhar card. because you receive an OTP to your registered phone number and an online e-sign will be required for complete KYC verification. if your number does not register with an Aadhar card then register it first and then apply for account opening.
Steps to open an Online Demat Account in Angel Broking:
Right now your account will open at no charge as Angel Broking runs an offer that currently waives all account opening fees.
- Go to Angel Broking Account opening page or Search Angel Broking on google. Click here to direct landing on the account opening page.
- Enter your Name, mobile number, and Current city name on the account opening page. Then click on the Open an Account button if the OTP option not show.
- After Clicking, you have received OTP then Verify the OTP and tick the terms & conditions, then click on the Open an Account Button.
- On the Next Screen, Upload your Documents like Pan card, Client Signature, address proof, and Bank statement( last 6 months Bank Statement) then click on Proceed Button.
- After this, Fill in the personal details like gender, marital status, Annual Income, occupation, father name, mother name, and complete address then click on the proceed button.
- On the next screen, you have to complete the KYC verification using an Aadhar card, Enter your Aadhar number and click on the Send OTP.
- Now OTP will receive on the registered phone number. enter OTP and click to verify OTP button.
- Now, start your online in-person verification by clicking on the start recording option(the 10-second video recording start and the video upload automatically on the server and the page redirects to the next page).
- Now you have received a confirmation message( congratulation your application is successfully complete). your Anger broking Demat account creates successfully.
- Now Your client ID and Password will be send on the Mail ID within one hour.
- Then, install the Angel broking app for trading on your phone and sign up for your account using Client ID and Password.
Angel Broking Refer and earn program
Angel Broking is running a Refer and Earns promotion in which you can earn a lot of money. You will get a free gift card if you sign up for Angel Broking using the Angel Broking Referal code or Introducer Code right now.
After completing your registration, you can begin referring friends to win great rewards that change from time to time. With Angel Broking refer and earn, you can begin trading at a lower cost. Angel Broking Referral is another term for Angel Broking Introducer Code.
The program offers promotions to Referrer and Referee both. A client of Angel Broking who recommends his friends and family to open a free Demat and trading account giving Angel Broking reviews is a referrer.
Any successful referrer will receive a gift voucher worth Rs 250, 3 months of brokerage cashback up to Rs 250, one month of ARQ Prime – AI-based Robo Advisory, and free access to Smart Money – Financial Markets information series.
The referee will receive a free Demat account, a brokerage cashback of up to Rs 1000 for 30 days, a free month of ARQ Prime AI-based – Robo Advisory, and free access to Smart Money – Financial Markets information sequence.
For eligibility, Within 30 days of receiving the lead, the referee must create an account. Within 7 days of account opening, the referee must log in to the Angel Broking Mobile App. Furthermore, the customer’s involvement in the Angel Broking Refer and Earn program is at Angel Broking’s absolute discretion.
From the date of issuance, the gift voucher is valid for 30 days. By SMS, email, and in the Angel Broking Mobile App, the reward connection will be sent to the registered contact information.
How to Earn through Angel Broking Refer and Earn Program?
To earn through the angel broking Refer and Earn program you have to follow some steps. all the steps mentioned below you them all carefully.
- Go to the Angel Broking app. if you don’t have an Angel broking account then create first. Angel broking offers a free Demat account.
- Sign up for Angel Broking Account.
- Then, click on the three-line on the top left corner.
- Now, Menu will open, Select the Angel broking Refer and Earn Option.
- After this, You noticed the “an Invite to your friend and get a reward” line, now Click on the Invite via the Whatsapp button.
- After clicking you will land on Whatsapp now share the link and Referral code(L37500) with friends and family.
- Per successful referral, you get a Rs 250 voucher and Brokerage cashback for 3 months up to Rs 250.
Benefits of Trading in Angel Broking
Angel Broking Pvt Ltd has a number of attractive deals, including a free lifetime Demat account. This refers to all the schemes in which no fees are charged to open a Demat Account. For the first year, there will be no AMC(Annual Maintenance Contract) fees.
This is why the promise of a free lifetime Demat account is so appealing to investors. A 20 percent discount on brokerage rates is one of the latest deals. This is particularly true when using online trading platforms and services.
Investors can also sell up to 40 times the value of their initial margin. The company’s consulting unit also offers expert advice. The ARQ team will also have strong and accurate forecasts, assisting investors in selecting the best stocks to invest in. New prospects can also start trading within an hour thanks to the digital KYC facility.
Some Advantages as per Angel Broking reviews are :
- The facility of both online and offline transactions.
- It works with a presence in Pan India.
- It becomes more reliable by offering a brokerage calculator
- It is one of the strong advisory services
- Superior in the case of trading platforms
- Excess to great offers
we would say Angel Broking is one of the best Stock brokerages in India. it offers a free Demat account for trading and takes minimum charge on shares holding. here is one new way to earn money, users can earn through Angel Broking Refer and Earn program. It can charge minimum brokerage than others.