Hello Guys, If you want to hide apps on oppo phones, then you are at the right place. Because here, we will guide you on how to hide apps on oppo phones and also guide you on find hidden apps on oppo through easy steps.
Oppo is a Chinese multinational electronics company best known for its Oppo and OppoMart brands, which offer high-tech mobile phones. It is known for its high-quality camera phones and can produce some amazing photo features. Oppo’s wide range of products also makes it a popular choice among users.
There is a huge market capture of Oppo smartphones. And if you also have an Oppo smartphone and you don’t know How To hide apps and find hidden apps on Oppo phones? Then don’t worry, we are here to tell you all about it.
So, let’s start the article on how to hide apps on Oppo phones.
How To Hide Apps On Oppo?
The tech world is saturated with third-party apps that promise to hide apps from your home screen or just make them invisible in general. However, why spend time and money on these third-party apps when Oppo already has the feature built into the phone.
Yes, you don’t need any third party app to hide apps in oppo phones. So, to do so, you just have to follow the below given steps carefully.
Also, this trick only works in ColourOS 5.0 or higher versions. If your device is old and you don’t have ColourOS 5.0. You must have to upgrade your device before following the below given instructions.
To upgrade, you have to go to settings, search for the Upgrade option and simply click on “Upgrade Version”.
If you already have ColourOS 5.0 or higher, then just follow the below given steps.
- First of all, open the settings of your Oppo smartphone device.
- Then you have to scroll and find an option called “Fingerprint, face & password”.
- You will find several options in this, like security lock, send space and several others. You have to find and click on the option called “App Lock”.
- You also have to enable the Password Verification. Then only you can lock or hide any app from your smartphone app drawer.
- There you will find an option called “Hide Home Screen Icons”, simply enable that and select the apps that you want to hide from your Oppo device app drawer.
- After you enable the “Hide Home Screen Icons” option, you also have to set a passcode, then only the apps will be hidden from you device. Just enter any passcode starting from # and end at #, e.g #9769#, and then click on the “Done” option.
- All Done! Now you will not see those selected apps on your device.
After you follow all these instructions, the app you selected will be hidden from your oppo device. But this thing works only when you have enabled the security lock of your phone. Means your device must have a screen lock.
Also Read: How to hide apps in Vivo Phones?
How To Find Hidden Apps On Oppo Phones?
Well, after hiding apps on Oppo Phones, several people forget how to access those apps or they already don’t know.
Don’t worry we will tell you all about this. Well, as like you hide apps without any third party applications, to Find hidden apps in oppo you also don’t need any third party apps.
If you have already followed the above given steps of hide apps in oppo, and now you want to Find hidden apps in oppo, you should follow the below given steps carefully.
- First of all, open the phone dialer of your Oppo smartphone.
- Then you have to dial the passcode which you have set when you are hiding the apps from the setting option. You have to enter that passcode in the format of #YourPasscodeHere#.
- All Done! Now you will see all those applications that previously hide from the app drawer of your oppo phone.
So, this is the step of Find hidden apps in oppo, when you hide the application with the default function of oppo.
Also Read: How To Hide Apps In Realme?
So, these are the very simple steps of How To Hide Apps On Oppo Phones? And How To Find Hidden Apps On Oppo Phones? Without downloading any third party applications. Well, Oppo is the leading smartphone brand and it provides several features on their smartphones.
And App Lock and App Hide feature of Oppo helps you to hide and even lock the apps with passcode without any external apps. While some smartphone brands do not provide this feature. So, now you all know about How To Find Hidden Apps On Oppo Phones, so protect your apps now and maintain your privacy.
If you like this article, then do comment and follow us on social media.
Heartfelt thanks for reading!